Cruise Croatia: Split to Dubrovnik via Zadar
Cruise Croatia: Split to Dubrovnik via Zadar (Peregrine Dalmatia)
Spend 15 glorious days exploring the Dalmatian Coast on a cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. With a mix of picture-perfect shorelines, ancient cities teeming with history and European charm, Croatia is truly a Balkan beauty. This tour blends well-known highlights like Zadar’s promenade with quiet charms like a hearty lunch in the Opuzen wetlands and the simple pleasure of daily swim stops in the Adriatic – the perfect way to see guidebook favourites and little-known treasures. Tonnes of ports, pretty coastal towns and clear waters make the Adriatic Coast is the perfect destination to explore on an Adventure Cruising tour.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Sibenik – Guided Walk
- Traditional Dalmatian Lunch
- Zadar City Walking Tour
- Zadar Sunset Drink
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Kornati National Park Visit
- Telascica Nature Park – Cliff Hike
- Trogir Old Town Walking tour – includes Cathedral of St James and Kamerlengo Fortress
- Captain’s Dinner
- Split Guided Walk
- Ciovo Island Visit
- Krka National Park waterfalls
- Split Guided Tour
- Havar – Leader led orientation walk
- Havar – Lavender and Honey Tour
- Opuzen – Neretva river photo safari boat tour
- Riverside Restaurant Dinner
- Trpanj – Matusko winery visit and tasting
- Mostar – Guided tour with coffee demonstration
- Korcula orientation walk
- Dubrovnik – Local Guide
- This adventure includes a detour to Mostar in Boznia and Herzegovina, where you can snap photos with the town’s iconic bridge and see a coffee demonstration followed by a tasting.
- Cruise through the tiny islands and bays of the Kornati National Park archipelago as you kick back with a glass of wine on deck and take in the views – the choice is yours.
- Take a relaxed guided walk in Plitivice Lakes National Park, the ideal way to see the terraced lakes and waterfalls of this World Heritage-listed beauty.
- Listen to the lilting sounds of Zadar’s Sea Organ while you watch the sun go down with a glass of bubbles in hand.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Weather permitting, our captain will stop the ship for regular swim breaks during the trip.
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Kornati National Park
Krka National Park
Mostar – Trpanj
Disembark in Dubrovnik